IScancar OBDII EOBD Cars Trouble Codes Scanner
IScancar is a powerful portable OBDII/EOBD code scanner. It supports all services on OBDII compliant vehicles, helps technicians to diagnose vehicle problems fast and accurately. IScancar uses a color LCD display, it is very easy to use, helps you troubleshooting efficiently. With built-in help menus and code definitions ,diagnosing and repairing that dreaded Check Engine Light is now easier than ever.
Outline of Iscancar
1) Cable with OBDII CONNECTOR - Connects the Iscancar to the vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC)
2) LCD Display - Indicates test results.
3) Exit Button - Returns to previous menu.
4) Right/Left Button - Move cursor right or left for selection, Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed.
5) Help Button - Show help information for users.
6) Enter Button - Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
7) UP/DOWN Button - Move cursor up or down for selection.
10) USB PORT - Connects to computer to update the Iscancar online.
11) Red LED Indicator Lamp/ Power Connection Status Indicator.
12) Green LED Indicator Lamp/OBD Connection Status Indicator.
13) Yellow LED Indicator Lamp/ USB Connection Status Indicator.
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
Storage Temperature:-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
USB Interface: USB 2.0
Power: USB:DC 5V OBDII:DC 12 V
Consumption: <1.2 W
Follow the steps below to power it up:
1) Find DLC on vehicle
A .Plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
B. Plug the connector at the end of OBDII cable to the vehicle's DLC.
2) For updating online, you can connect USB cable to PC for power supply or connect us.
Iscancar code scanner Package including:
1. User's Manual - Instructions on tool operations.
2. USB cable - Connect to a computer for upgrading online.
3. Power supply
The power of the Iscancar is provided via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC)