2.0 Product overview
2.1 Product introduction
KH100 full-featured key mate
KH100 is a versatile handheld smart device, launched by Shenzhen Lonsdor
Technology Co., which includes special features and functionality, such as:
identify© chip, access control key, simulate chip, generate chip, generate remote
(key), generate smart key(card), detect remote frequency, detect infrared signal, search
induction area, detect IMMO, unlock Toyota smart key and etc.
2.2 Product features
※ Modern appearance design, in line with the operating habits of the public.
※ Device system comes with operation instructions, easier for you to use.
※ It covers almost all the functions of the similar products in the market.
※ Built-in super sensor to collect data(over-range data collection).
※ Exclusive support for 8A(H chip) generation.
※ Built-in WIFI module, can connect to network at any time.
2.3 Product parameter
Device dimension: 193MM*88MM*24MM
Screen size: 2.8 inch
Battery: 3.7V 2000MAH
Power: 5V 500MA
Work temperature: -5℃~60℃
USB: USB-B/charge-data transfer
Connector port: PS2-7PIN OD3.5 7PIN , 1.27 spacing, the 2nd PIN: NC
2.4 Device components
2.5 Function introduction
||To induce simulated chip and detect ignition coil
||2.8-inch color screen, resolution: 320X480
||To identify, copy, generate key chip or remote, etc.
||Dedicated port for remote’s connector
||In shut-down state, tap to boot the device. In power-on state, tap to switch to power saving mode. Long press for 3s to shut down
|Remote frequency detection
||Put remote in this position to detect its frequency.
||To identify and copy IC card.
When complete the registration activation, it enters below menu interface:
2.5.1 Identify Copy
Enter this menu, follow system prompts to operate (as shown).
2.5.2 Access Control Key
Enter this menu, follow system prompts to operate (as shown).
2.5.3 Simulate Chip
Put KH100’s antenna at the ignitiotype to simulate. This device supp
①4D ②46 ③48
2.5.4 Generate Chip
Put below types of chip into the induction chip to operate according to the promptsThis device supports below chip types:
①4D ②46 ③48 ④T5
⑤7935 ⑥8A ⑦4C ⑧Other
Note: some chip data will be covered and locked.
2.5.5 Generate Remote
Enter [Generate key]->[Generate remote], choose the corresponding generate remote control(as shown) according to different regions.
2.5.6 Generate Smart key(card)
Enter [Generate key]->[Generate smart key] menu,choose the corresponding type to generate smart key/card(as shown) according to different regions.
2.5.7 Identify Coil
①Search smart induction area
Connect remote key with remote connector, Put KH100’s antenna clopre-determined position. If inductive signal is identified, the device will cmake sounds, please check if the position is right(as shown below).
Connect remote key with remote connector, Put KH100’s antenna close to key
identification coil, and use key to turn ignition ON. When KH100 buzzer beeps, it means
signal is detected.
2.5.7 Remote Frequency
Enter this menu, put remote control at the device’s induction area to detect remote frequency.
2.5.8 Special function
Include: detect infrared signal, unlock Toyota smart key, More functions, to be continued...
① Detect infrared signal
Put remote control at the infrared signal detection area, press the remote's button once. When the light on KH100's screen is on, it indicates there is infrared signal, otherwise there is no signal(see below pic).
② Unlock Toyota smart key
Put in smart key, click OK to operate.
Enter settings menu, and connect the device to network, then choose [check for
updates], one-click online upgrade. 3.0 After-sales service
(1) Our company will provide you with excellent after-sales service and warranty service within agreed time.
(2) The warranty period lasts 12 months from device activation date.
(3) Once the product is sold, the return and refund will not be accepted if there is no quality problem.
(4) For product maintenance beyond the warranty period, we will charge labor and material costs.
(5) If the device is faulty or damaged due to any of the following reasons, we reserve the right not to provide service based on the agreed terms(but you can choose paid service).
※ The device and components are beyond the warranty period.
※ Users find that the product appearance is flawed or damaged, but has no quality problem.
※ Counterfeit, without certificate or invoice, our official back-end system can not authenticate the device info.
※ The product is damaged due to not following the instructions in this manual for operation, use, storage, and maintenance.
※ Damage caused by private disassembly or damage caused by repair and maintenance of maintenance company unauthorized by Lonsdor.
※ Liquid inflow, moisture, falling into water or mildewing.
※ The newly purchased device works normally without any damage when unpacked for the first time. But with the prolonged time of use, screen damage occurs, such as screen explosion, scratching, white spots, black spots, silk screen, touch damage, etc.
※ The use of special tools and accessories not provided by our company.
※ Force majeure.
※ For the man-made damaged device, if you decide not to repair after we disassemble it and make a quotation, the device appears unstable condition(such as: unable to boot, crash, etc) when you receive it.
※ Private cracking of the system causes function changes, instability, and quality damage.
(6) If the auxiliary parts and other parts(other than the main components of the device) are faulty, you can choose the paid repair service provided by our company or our authorized customer service outlets.
(7) We will perform repair after receiving your device and confirming its problems, so please fill in the problems in details.
(8) After repair finished, we will return the device to customer, so please fill in the correct delivery address and contact number.
(9) Customers who needs to send the device for repair, shall bear the cost, such as round-trip delivery cost, transportation cost and etc. If the device is damaged in the process of delivery, our company will not bear relevant fees. In particular cases, we will assist the customer to claim for compensation against the shipping company..
(10) We do not provide sales invoice to individual in any form. If need it, please ask the dealer you purchased from to invoice you.
(11) Please keep the warranty card properly, and fill in the card when returning your device for repair, so that we can deal with the relevant work procedures(the warranty card attached to the end of the manual).
1pc x KH100 full-featured key mate