1. Plug&play, CDC alternative
2. Connected with wire harness, not FM signal controlled ,Hi-Fi guaranteed
3. Controlled by vehicle Head Unit, support Steering wheel operation
4. With imported Hi-Fi Decoding Chip, perfectly support MP3 and WMA tracks
5. Supports SD/SDHC/MMC card/U Disk/Card Reader/Hard Disk
6. Supports external audio source(MP3 MP4 PSP Mobile Phone) via AUX in port
7. Playlist function same as multi CDs
8. Supports Last Position Memory (LPM)
9. Vibration and interference proof
10. Easy to install, no damage to original car decorations for different car models or car radios
Cable to connect cd changer port
2003-2008 Spuerb ,2003-2007 Octavia ,2003-2008 Fabia
1999-2005 A2, 2001-2006 A3,1998-2006 A4/S4,2001-2004 A6/S6,1999-2003 A8/S8,
2000-2005 AllRoad,1999-2003 TT
(1) Compatible with the following factory radios: VW: Alpha 5 ,Beta T4, Beta 5, Gamma 5, Gamma CD, Gamma(New Beetle), VW Z9Z7(New Beetle). Skoda: Symphony CD, Symphony Kassette, Rhapsody;Seat: Alana,Aura CD, Beta,Elba, Highline, Lena; Audi: Chorus 2, Concert 1, Concert 2, Symphony 1, Symphony 2,
(2) Not compatible with Navigation system
(3) Able to hook up with existing CD Changer
(4) As for Polo 2004, single-disc CD radios with MP3 function are workable, while single-disc CD radios without MP3 function are NOT workable.
(5) Audi 20pin connector(WT-Audi20) is optional for avoiding modification on Audi 8pin radios
The setting of storage device:
1. Pull out the unit from the car and touch the back of the unit for CDC port when the ignition is switched of.
2. Insert the CDC plug into the original car port correspondingly. Then insert the storage card.
3. Then check if the device works normally or not after power supply given from the car itself.
4. Put the wire harness into the proper and good place after the test successfully.
Digital CD Changer
OEM compatible harness to connect to the back of the car stereo
3.5 mm Male / Male Audio cable