Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner with One Car Brand Software+OBD
Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner--フォクスウェアNT510多システムのスキャナー
18 months software free upgrade,one year quality guarantee.
Can actuate componetents, run system tests, program control modules.
Allow you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
NT510 will be shipped with one car software and OBDII package, and users are allowed to buy extra car software(each software cost 60usd) when necessary(up to five car software). Technicians will just have to pay for what they really need, which will greatly reduce their costs.
Available brands are Chrysler,GM, Honda, Accura, Kia, Toyota,Lexus, Sicon, Land Rover, Jaguar, OPEL, Vauxhall, VW, AUDI, Seat, Skoda and more.
NT510 Features and Benefits:
* Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
* Works on the latest 2014/2015 models
* Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
* Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
* Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
* Requests and records live sensor data
* Provides live data graphing
* Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
* Displays freeze frame data
* Retrieves ECU information
* Runs component/system bi-directional tests
* Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
* Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
* Upgradable to cover other car makes
* TF memory card for data backup and software update
* As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
* Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
* 18 month free update
Display: Backlit,240*320 TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
Color Box: 530*525*336MM
NT510 shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspecious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate. So you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
NT510 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy, but without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a system or component. With NT510, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relay and actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash a control unit with ne program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, NT510 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets.
With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for first 18months after your registration. Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
1x NT510 Multi-System Scan Tool
1x User’s Guide
1x Memory Card
1x USB Cable
1x CD Software
1x Nylon Carry Pouch
もし、商品は損傷があれば、損傷を受けた証拠を開いてください。Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website.