The Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 自動車 故障診断機 双方向全システム診断 OBD2スキャンツール ECUコーディング (MaxiSys MS908の更新バージョン）
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Scanner Features:
Upgraded Version of MS908 MaxiSys
Language: MaxiCOM MK908 can now change languages for free:
, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese,Swedish and Korea.( not support Chinese)
Upgrade: One year for free upgrade
O.S.: Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
1. Powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor.
2. 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen.
3. Open Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
4. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast.
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding.
6. Display live data in text, graphics, analog and digital instruments for easy data viewing and analysis.
7. One-click configuration display options, set triggers, record and playback results.
8. Record and play back live data to pinpoint sensor and component failures.
9. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
10. Remote technical support for easy presentation, training and customer satisfaction.
11. Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
12. Automatic Wi-Fi updates are available in new software releases.
13. AUTEL MaxiCOM MK908 can replace MaxiSys MS908.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently
1. Generic OBD II operationsfor retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnosticinformation
1) Read Codes –displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle controlmodule.
2) Erase Codes –erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
3) Live Data –retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
2. Special functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances
Oil Reset: Remindsyou to change the oil when required.
EPB: Reads,clears and offers electronic park braking on flat roads.
BMS: Shows allthe information related to the battery management system.
ABS: Reads andclears anti-lock braking system problems.
DPF: Showserrors in the DPF system (removes soot from exhaust system).
TPMS: Monitorsair pressure in the tires.
IMMO: Used forenhancing car security by serving as a code that starts the engine.
3. Active test for figuringout whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well.
Unlike conventional scanners, MK908 users can get access to the vehicle-specificsubsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thusdriving the actuators to perform a specific function for determiningthe integrity of the systemor parts by reading the engine ECU data, or bymonitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay,or switch, between two operating states.
4. Ultimate Configurationsfor Super-Level Diagnosis
1) Super CPU & RAM: This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth performance. However MS908, by contrast, only gets 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
2) More Intuitive Display: Unlike MS908 supports 9.7" 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1", 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there’s a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files are quite easy thanks to 64GB on board memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
3) Ergonomic Design: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn’t mean it will fit in pocket. In particulars on the outside you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on the both sides to be more ergonomic, and to resist damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity
4) Useful Multitasking: The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds, but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts, while fixing a particular part of the engine.
5. Autel MK908 ECU Programming & Coding:
The diagnostic tool can replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues. Since the introduction of OBD II and leading up to modern Hybrids and EVs, computers and software in cars have been expanding at an exponential rate. In-car software is becoming one of the leading needs for service, and updating software may be the only way to fix some of these issues:
-Durability of Mechanical Parts
The Programming and Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
The programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle’s ECU.
What's the difference between Coding and Reprogramming
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program,Component Adaptation or something similar, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Reprogramming Operations – downloads new version of software subscription from the on-line server database through internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the MaxiSys display tablet is connected to the internet, so there is no need to check for software subscriptions yourself), and reprograms the newest software version to the vehicle's ECU
6. Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
ADAS is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision. Cameras, sensors, ultrasound, radar and LIDAR are some of the systems used to capture the driving environment data, including travelling or static vehicles position, pedestrian location, road sign, driving lane and intersection detection, road (curves) and driving conditions (poor visibility or evening driving), use that information to instruct the vehicle to take its predetermined action. Cameras, sensors and sensing systems are typically location in front and rear bumpers,windshield, front grill and side and rear view mirrors
||Android 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||NW: 1.48kg (3.26 lb)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708,
1PC x Main Unit – MK908
1PC x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1PC x Mini USB Cable
1PC x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1PC x Cigarette Lighter
2PC x Lighter Fuse
9PC x OBDI Adapters (BMW-20; PSA-2; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; VW/Audi-2+2; Honda-3;Benz-38;Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16;)
1PC x Soft Cloth
1PC x User Manual
1PC x Quick Guide
1PC x Carrying case
もし、商品は損傷があれば、損傷を受けた証拠を開いてください。Attention: please leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website.